Specialised training courses are those that respond to specific needs. In this case, MIPROMALO has three (03) types of specialized training courses:
- Specialised training for senior staff in central services of large administrations on the use of local and innovative material in construction;
- Specialised training for senior staff in technical departments responsible for supervising, assessing and controlling construction sites using local materials;
- Specialised training of teachers on local materials.
The specialised training courses are subject to specific terms of reference..
- Training workshop on the use of local materials
The main objective is to train senior staff in central services on strategic orientation for the intensive use of local materials in the construction of public works and buildings.
Specifically, it will be necessary to:
- Conduct an inventory on the construction of public works and buildings;
- Analyse the economic impacts and consequences on our economy;
- Train the targeted people on the use of local and innovative materials: material analysis, studies, design, construction, project management and structures already constructed;
- To emphasize the impacts in terms of company creation, jobs, wealth and economic growth.
- Technical services
- Public contracts departments.
The main objective is to provide the technical services in charge of follow-up, evaluation, control and acknowledgements of works with the necessary knowledge and tools to ensure compliance with the applicable standards in the local material sector.
Specifically, it will involve:
- Conducting an inventory of abandoned or poorly executed construction sites;
- Analyse the consequences on the state budget and economic losses;
- Training on the use of materials in construction and on quality control throughout the construction process;
- Ensure the quality, comfort and sustainability of the structures;
- Technical services in charge of supervision and evaluation of construction sites
- Technical services in charge of control;
- Technical services in charge of the approval of construction project.
Training seminar for teachers on local materials
- Technical and vocational colleges ;
- Technical and vocational high schools;
- Multifunctional youth centres;
- Specialised training centres for disabled people;